7th Historical Novel Society Conference
June 22-24, 2017
Hotel Information To Be Announced!
Benefits to Conference Sponsors
- Direct contact with over 400 writers, editors, agents, publishing professionals, and readers who attend the Historical Novel Society (HNS) Conference, the premier Historical Novel Conference in North America!
- Visibility to over 2,500 HNS members and other individuals who may view the HNS Conference website.
- Exposure to registrants attending individual pitch sessions with editors and agents interested in historical fiction.
- Exposure to authors participating in the conference book signings and selling.
- For sponsors who register, access to more than 40 conference programs with topics ranging from medieval weaponry and costumes to crafting period dialogue and the business side of writing and publishing.
3 Exciting Sponsorship Opportunities!
* A base sponsorship fee ($1,200) includes sponsor logo with organization name on website, a 1/4 page ad (value of $250), and a thank you announcement at a luncheon.
* $1500 for the tote bag sponsorship (large logo).
* $1,000 for tote bag sponsorship (small logo) on the other side of tote bag with HNS logo.
The HNS Conference (official name) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. HNS, being a nonprofit, cannot advertise on behalf of its sponsors, but sponsors are free to solicit opt-in email addresses from conference attendees at the conference itself.
For more information or to make arrangements, contact Vicky Oliver at email@example.com